Thursday, September 11, 2008

We have been productive today




It is holidays here so we have kept ourselves very busy. Even I was impressed with how much we have done...

Hand Butter - My hands SANG when I applied some at the finish!
Face cream - all organic and will try tomorrow am - watch this space for review!
Bubble Bath - not just for children you know!



Bath bombs - these moisterize your skin beautifully - Son 9 does not think it fizzes enough - anyone have a good recepie for bath bombs that fizz lots?

We even had fun labeling.

7 comments:

sewkalico said...

It all looks so beautiful! Gorgeous labels!

Kirsty said...

Your range of face & body indulgences looks wonderful.

Leanne said...

???? did you make all these lovely things...I am impressed.

Stina Blomgren said...

Did you do all that by yourselves...I´m amazed...pretty clever I would say!! :o)

Liesl said...

They all look amazing - I like the labelling. You'be been busy!

Victoria said...

Did you make all those - they look great.

Unknown said...

They look lovely!