Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just one more pillow...

I finished this project!













Just the Christmas Tree left and then I have done what I wanted to do for 2011. Love it.

I have made a plan. 2012 is going to be the quilt year again for me. First I will restart my Quilters Journal Quilt. Blocks done. Need to do the stitching. This will take a while. Then I will commence Life is Beautiful Quilt by Helen Stubbings. Already have the fabric kindly chosen by Helen herself (service ha?). Between all of that... I am going to tackle this project. A civil war block a week. Recon I can do it?


6 comments:

Tanya Murray said...

Stunning! One day to become a cherished family heirloom.

Kate said...

Of course you can do it Sarah, a bock a week is EASY and the Civil War blocks are quick to sew. Make sure you print them out as she is closing the blog in July.

Civil War during the day
Life is Beautiful night time stitching

Can't wait to see your Christmas Tree finished

Lotti said...

Gorgeous cushion. I went to the link for the Life is Beautiful quilt .... that is just a wonderful quilt. So beautiful. I look forward to seeing the end product when you finish.

Jo in TAS said...

Wow Sarah!! That's a gorgeous pillow!

Vickie said...

love your cushion such neat stitches welkl done, and yes I like your plan for 2012,I believe you can achieve it,cheers Vickie

Victoria said...

I love the simplicity of this one, just gorgeous.